Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Carol: A Special Tribute










Wow! It’s already been 2 months… I remember the first time I met Carol! It was at Victory Weekend. I remember going and saying hi to her… She looked so lost and bewildered… I felt bad, like I had come on too strong but now I realise that was just Carol being Carol (constantly jetlagged)… Since then I can honestly say we’ve come a long way. She had been able to put a couple of words together to form sentences… LOL!


Seriously though. It funny how God brings certain people in and out of our lives so unexpectedly who bless you! Carol is one of these people! She is so naïve (in a good way), cheerful, honest and a really fun person to be around! I’m glad I got to know her! I hope though as she goes back to England she won’t forget us… All the new friends she has made and all the things she learnt! In any case if I miss her too much all I have to do is get on the phone and sing for her… (hehehe)(inside joke)

Carol thank you for coming thru!!! May God bless you in all you do!!! You are a truly special lady!



1 comment:

Cc said...

thanx ndu..thats really sweet, and thank u for everything, it was truly a pleasure to hav met you