Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Coming Soon....

Hello everybody.

Welcome to my transitional site... Transitional? You might ask. Well Champs, the truth is that this is all about me.... LOL! No, this to me is an opportunity to catch the transition on record. This is my opportunity to see the exit of the guy formally known as Dee and the transition to the man i was born to be... Ndumiso. So when you see coming soon as the title of my first blog, please do not be confused. Understand that Ndumiso is coming soon and the guy that people once knew as Dee is now taking his place in the most recent chapter of my history book.

So i invite y'all to come join me in the journey through my mind, deep in my soul, with my left turns and consequent right turns. My insights, my contradictions, my confusions, my inspirations, my journey. Welcome this all exclusive look at the world of Ndu.... COMING SOON....

4 comments:

Funginho said...

Haha, Welcome to the Ndurisation.....

Tatenda Mudariki said...

The Memoirs of Ndumiso...the legend begins..WOW, cannot wait to hear about your grandeuse odessey..

Continually elevate...
Muda.Inc

Cc said...

come thru ndu, nice one

Fiona said...

Ndu,
What an exciting start to your online escapades. Does this mean we should be calling you Ndu rather than Dee?