Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Aami Classic




This past weekend I did something that I've never done before... I watched tennis. Not only did I watch tennis. I watched it live. It was truly an awesome experience coz I also got the opportunity to see the best of the best.

Nicole blessed us; Keira, Simba, Fungai, Mufaro and I with free tickets. Her dad works at the club where the tournament was held. But not only were we blessed with free tickets but we has excellent seats. I think they are called court side seats. We watched two matches because it was the finals, the first one was Safin against Murray. Murray won that one, then we watched Federer battle Roddick! Wow! For someone who knows nothing about tennis I was totally rapped up in the game! Unfortunately Federer lost after I got a tip from a friend that he was the horse to bet on!

It was one of the best days I've had in a while! Thank you Nicole!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sha ndu im sooo jealous!! wat i would give to have been there too!!! tennis comes thru man. im still yet to watch a live match, i belive it will happen soon!!

well it looks like u guys enjoyed, federer against roddick is bound to be a good match. Cum thru on something new!!!

Ndumiso M said...

LOL! I knew you'd be jealous Caz!