Wednesday, January 17, 2007

See Ya Champ!



This happens to be the season for people coming and going. Now it's time to (temporarily) say goodbye to Fungai. Wow it's weird to think that he is gonna be gone for six months. One topic of conversation before he left was about change and how things would have changed when he returns. Well, its sad and exciting for change to happen when you are away. It's sad because you are not directly involved in the change but it's excitng because it's good to return and see how people have grown and changed. Well, Fungai bra, many things might change when you are away but the love will always remain!

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I wish you all the best in South Africa! I know you will do yourself and us, all your friends and family, proud! In God We Trust!!!

No comments: