Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hillsong United

Wow!!! It’s rare that I get to do one notable and amazing thing once a month but I guess September is just my month… In just one week I’ve been on a television show and I’ve seen Hillsong United perform live! My GASH!!!

On Friday I went and saw Hillsong United… Nyasha truly blessed me with this amazing opportunity! To be honest I don’t even know how I ended up going to the show (especially for free). All I remember is Nyasha asking me to give her a ride to the item, next thing I know is she had sourced the ticket items (come thru Dale) and we were set! To make things even better we bumped into Stacey, who I hadn’t seen in years (hehe I do that a lot – bump into people I haven’t seen in years). The circumstances had us set up for an explosive evening!

What can I say? It was deep! A seriously deep, Holy Ghost party! These guys came thru… The sound was surprisingly exactly like their CDs (having been to many concerts you find that the sound is not usually the same)! The energy levels were explosive, but what do you expect it was at a youth item! I’m actually quite speechless when it comes to this gwan because it was so deep that words will cheapen the experience, but let’s say I don’t mind travelling to Sydney to check em out again!!! And I’m sure that Nyasha wouldn’t either…. She missed out on her heart throb… Marty Sampson A.K.A “Mighty Simpson”. LOL! So I’m sure she wouldn’t pass off that opportunity!


Hey, I feel another potential blog in the making, “Sydney – the Hillsong road trip”, holla back guys, let’s make this road trip happen, live! Anyway until then enjoy the video we took at the concert! This was the first song – The Time Has Come. See it though our eyes!

No comments: